Sat, 28 Mar|
symmetry & balance
MAKING A LIFE, Not Just a Living
“Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” - Dolly Parton
Time & Location
28 Mar 2020, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm AEDT
symmetry & balance, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
About the Event
Finding Balance in Your Life
Work / Life balanceis a broad concept including appropriate prioritisation between “Work” (career and ambition) on one hand and “Life” (health, pleasure, leisure, family and spiritual development) on the other.
In this workshop you will gain insight into your current priorities, interests, needs, concerns, and frustrations. From this you will be guided through a process to assess your life balance and plan for your future.
This workshop will help you do a better job of putting yourself higher on your own ‘to do’ list.
This fun workshop will look at strategies to help you find the balance you want between work and life.
What to bring:
- Your sense of humour
- We’ll be doing some relaxation stuff on the floor, so it would good to wear clothing that allows you to move freely
During the workshop we will:
- Look at a Life Balance Wheel, so you can work out where you are currently spending your time
- Complete a Life Balance questionnaire that will help you identify the areas you want to change or improve
- Discuss the 21stcentury syndrome of the need to work, work, work with little or no downtime
- Learn why downtime is so important and actually makes us more productive!
- Learn why our downtime needs to include elements of nurturing
- Discover strategies to help you tame your stressors
- Have plenty of opportunities to discuss and share your thoughts
- This session will be an overview – a guide to where you are and what you can do to achieve a good balance between work and play
- You will receive a comprehensive manual to keep, so you'll have all the information at your fingertips
- There will be a short meditation practice
- Afternoon tea is included
The location of the workshop is at my studio in beautiful Wonga Park (address provided on booking)
Early Bird - book by March 13th: $129.00
After March 13th: $145.00
Bookings are essential as places are limited to keep the group small, relaxed and friendly.
Payment will reserve your place.
Do something good for yourself. Book now and join me for this informative wellbeing event.
Contact Lyn for more information or to register on 0407 800 903