Sat, 27 June|
symmetry & balance
Living Your Life with Ease & Flow
We're passed half way through the year now. How's it going for you? Need some help coping with life's challenges? Come along and discover strategies to help you find your path through the maze.
Time & Location
27 June 2020, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
symmetry & balance, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
About the Event
RELEASE, LET GO, UNWIND
Experiencing a bit of stress from time to time is normal and ok. However sometimes it feels like we’re running from one hassle to another. Sometimes they're be big, sometimes small and sometimes not even that obvious. For some of us stress shows itself in subtle ways. It may be a feeling of uneasiness or worry - butterflies in the stomach. For others it can be complete overwhelm. No matter how it shows itself for you it’s important to take notice of those feelings.
There is a lot you can do to manage your stress so that it doesn’t start to affect your health. You can’t always remove the stresses from your life, but you can learn ways to help reduce, avoid or remove the triggers. You can also learn skills to help you cope with the effects of stress. Removing these can give you more energy to deal with the important things in life.
This popular and fun workshop will look at some strategies to help you overcome & relieve your stress related issues.
What to bring:
- Your sense of humour
- Comfortable clothes. We’ll be doing some relaxation stuff on the floor, so it would good to wear clothing that allows you to move freely.
- All blankets, pillows, bolsters, etc. are supplied. You can bring your own if you’d prefer.
- Lots of strategies to help you tame your stressors
- Opportunities for discussion to share your thoughts
- A comprehensive manual to keep, so you'll have all the information at your fingertips
- A short meditation practice
- Some very gentle Restorative Yoga (no yoga experience needed)
- Afternoon tea
The location of the workshop is at my studio in beautiful Wonga Park (address provided on booking)
Early Bird - book by June 13th: $129.00
After June 13th: $145.00
Bookings are essential as places are limited to keep the group small, relaxed and friendly.
Payment will reserve your place.
Do something good for yourself. Book now and join me for this informative wellbeing event.
Contact Lyn for more information or to register on 0407 800 903